November 5, 2007 – COMPLETED THIS CHALLENGE!
Thank you Lisa for hosting such an awesome challenge!
- Pick any number of books you wish to read that fall into the Utopia/Dystopia genre.
- They do not have to be books you’ve never read, but hopefully they aren’t books you read last week.
I thought about resisting this one…but then I realized that there are two books on my list (one I’m currently reading) which fit this description; and two more that I’ve been wanting to read for some time. So…I’m in!
Here are my books for this challenge:
2. The Road, by Cormac McCarthy (Completed 5/17/2007; read a review here.)
3. The Handmaid’s Tale, by Margaret Atwood (Completed 11/5/2007; read a review here.)
4. In the Country of Last Things, by Paul Auster (Completed 9/23/2007; read a review here.)
To read reviews of books read by participants, go here.