Bonnie over at Bonnie’s Books has tagged me for this meme…and it looks like fun so here goes:
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think – if 10 people start this and the 10 people pass it on to another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. *** http://www.neonscent.com/
2. Be EXCELLENT to each other. ** http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! * http://www.therandomforest.info/
4. Always reply to your comments. ***** http://chattiekat.com/
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. * http://chipsquips.com/
6. Don’t give up – persistence is fertile. * http://www.velcro-city.co.uk/
7. Give link credit where credit is due. *** http://www.sfsignal.com/
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post. ** http://scifichick.com/
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you – it’s nice to know who is reading! * http://stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com/
10. Thrown in something humorous occasionally, to keep things fun. http://bonniesbooks.blogspot.com/
11. Make it easy for your readers – use tags and labels and keep it simple! http://www.caribousmom.com
Time to pass it on, so here are my 10 links …