January 1, 2008 – June 30, 2008
**UPDATE August 17, 2007: When signing up below, please link to your post about this challenge on your blog (not just to your main page). If you have already signed up and have not created a list yet, that is okay. Just come back when you post your list and re-sign up on Mr. Linky, making the link directly to your challenge list (I will delete your link to the main blog at that time). Thanks for all the enthusiasm about this challenge! It is really fun to host a challenge that gets people excited!
If you’re like me, you have a stack of TBR books a mile high and you are just looking for an excuse to read them! I’m hosting a Themed Reading Challenge beginning January 1st and running 6 months. Here are the rules:
1. Choose at least 4 books that share a theme – such as historical romances or books with animals as the central character or books set in a particular part of the country or books about family secrets. It doesn’t matter what the theme is – your choice!
2. Sign up here using Mr. Linky to link to your post of book selections by DECEMBER 31, 2007.
3. Write a review about each book you complete and a final wrap up at the end of the challenge.
4. Feel free to use the banner above on your blog.
5. Come back in January when I will have a Mr. Linky set up for you to link to your reviews of the books you have read.
Sound like fun? Sign ups below: