Promoting the 24 Hour Read-A-Thon Challenge

Dewey at The Hidden Side of a Leaf is hosting a spectacular 24 hour Read-A-Thon.

When: October 20th, 2:00 pm GMT
How Long: 24 hours
More Information and Rules and Sign ups: GO HERE

There are LOTS of ways to get involved, from being a reader, to being a cheerleader to being a promoter. I would love, love, love to be a reader or cheerleader for this amazing project. BUT, I will be traveling from October 13th through October 27th so I know I cannot commit to this. HOWEVER, I am going to promote the heck out of it and hope it is wildly successful so I can participate NEXT YEAR!!!!

• Anonymous on September 15, 2007 at 22:14

Thanks so much!

• Anonymous on September 17, 2007 at 13:34

I hope to join this as a reader but I’m going to wait awhile first.
    Wendy, your new posts aren’t coming across on bloglines. Do you subscribe to yourself to see if that’s happening to you as well? Just curious if it was just me or bloglines. I tried unsubscribing and resubscribing, but that didn’t work.

• Anonymous on September 17, 2007 at 20:57

I’m stumped about bloglines. I subscribed to myself today and all my posts showed up on the bloglines. Sometimes there are delays or problems with their service – so I don’t know if this is a constant problem you’re having, or if it just started. I’ll stay subscribed and see what happens on my next post. Thanks for the heads up!

• Anonymous on September 17, 2007 at 21:12

It’s weird. I’m able to see all the posts “Unread Authors Challenge” and earlier, but not your latest posts. I’ve unsubscribed and resubscribed twice and it’s the same thing.

• Anonymous on September 17, 2007 at 21:33

I just tried something – I had shut of “track backs” because there was so much spam I was moderating – but now I wonder if it needs to be on for bloglines to work. Try unsubscribing and re-subscribing again and let me know if it makes a difference. Thanks, M!