I was very excited when Sharon of Ex Libris told me she was going to host The Costa Book Award Project. My goal is to read all of the winners from Novels and First Novels categories. I love reading from the award lists, and these perpetual challenges are perfect for me – low key, no stress!
Below are the books I’ve read and what I hope to read in 2009.
My goal in 2009: 5 books
- What Was Lost, by Catherine O’Flynn (First Novel Winner 2007)
- Small Island, by Andrea Levy (Novel Winner 2004)
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, by Mark Haddon (Novel Winner 2003)
- Behind the Scenes at the Museum, by Kate Atkinson (First Novel Winner 1995)
- The Queen of the Tambourine, by Jane Gardam (Novel Winner 1991)
To see my progress with this challenge, please visit this page on my blog.