It is after midnight here on the West Coast and I’m in need of some sleep time. So this will be my final update until probably 4:30AM.
- Book I’m reading: Down River, by John Hart
- Number of books read since I started: 2 plus 1 short story
- The House at Midnight, by Lucie Whitehouse (read my review)
- Short Story: Mr. Bones, by Paul Theroux
- Springtime on Mars, by Susan Woodring (stay tuned for my review which I am too tired to write at this moment)
- Pages Read since my last post:23
- Total pages read in the challenge: 373
- Amount of time spent reading since my last post: 30 minutes
- Total amount of time spent reading in the challenge: 455 minutes (7.6 hours)
- Mini-Challenges completed: 9
- Total amount of time spent blogging: 245 minutes (4.1 hours)
- Blogs visited since I last posted: Icedream (Reading in Appalachia), Michelle (1 More Chapter), Dewey (The Hidden Side of a Leaf), AND Brittanie (A Book Lover)
- Time spent visiting other people’s blogs: 105 minutes (1.75 hours) and left 22 comments
- Down Time: 1.75 Hours
- Prizes I’ve won: None yet!
For those of you still awake and reading – WAY TO GO! See you in a few hours.