I’ve been seriously remiss in participating in Dewey’s Weekly Geeks event. But this weekend, I have a little time … and the task we are challenged to complete is exactly what I need to do. Dewey writes:
This week’s theme is: catch up on… something.
1. Decide what you need to catch up on.
2. Write a post if you feel like it, telling your readers what you intend to catch up on. If you do that, you can sign Mr Linky right away with the link to that specific post.
3. Catch up!
4. Write a post near the end of the week (Thursday or Friday) summarizing how your catch-up week went. If you didn’t sign Mr Linky with your intentions post, sign it with your summary post.
5. Don’t forget to visit other Weekly Geeks and encourage them in their catching up!
I’m behind in several things. Here is what I intend to catch up on this week:
- Post new challenges and events to my blog A Novel Challenge (by Sunday, September 21, 2008)
- Update my lists and post new reviews to my blog The Lists: Books for the Obsessive Reader
- Update my to-read plan through the end of the year (noting which books must be read for challenges and book discussion groups); determine which challenges I can actually expect to finish and opt out of those which are just not going to get done.
- Re-organize my TBR Mountain
- Post an article (or two) to my new blog Women Writers
- Update my sidebars for my blog Women Writers
This should keep me busy most of the week!