No Need For Words…

(Click on photos to enlarge)

raven214wks0001

raven314wks0001

raven114wks0001

1. your dog is SO cute!!!

2. I love the middle picture. What a face!

• Wendy on May 6, 2009 at 14:25

Bethany: Thank you so much!

Rhapsody: LOL – that is her “I did something I shouldn’t have” look 🙂

• Teddy on May 6, 2009 at 14:36

Oh Raven, what big ears you have. So cute!!

3. EARS!

4. Raven is getting so big! She’s gorgeous!

5. Oh she’s gorgeous!!

6. A picture (or two) tells a thousand words! (I’m so original I amaze myself!) Great photos.

• Jeane on May 6, 2009 at 16:01

She’s just gorgeous. I love the ears! (I think I said that already on a previous post but she just gets better and better-looking)

• Laura on May 6, 2009 at 17:08

She’s getting so big! And sweet!

7. She’s growing up SO fast!! And getting prettier all the time.

• Kathy on May 6, 2009 at 18:36

I wish I could meet Raven in person and get some of her sweet love! She’s beautiful.

• Molly on May 6, 2009 at 18:50

Oh my goodness — why do they grow up so fast?!

She is a beautiful girl and those puppy dog eyes (literally) are just irresistible!

• Sheri on May 6, 2009 at 19:36

She’s getting so big. You should enter her in my Beautiful Baby contest!

Sheri

8. Kills me everytime! What a gorgeous one she is!

9. She is getting so big! I love her ears 🙂

10. She sure is growing! Very cute pictures!

• Anna on May 7, 2009 at 17:06

How adorable! What a beautiful dog.

• Gavin on May 7, 2009 at 18:57

Raven is beautiful. I haven’t read Winterdance but just finished Woodsong, another Paulsen book. It’s about what he learned from his dogs. If you haven’t read it you would love it. I’ve put Winterdance on hold at the library.

11. She is getting so big! She is adorable. How are you doing with Caribou’s loss? I have been meaning to ask you.

• Staci on May 8, 2009 at 15:42

Can she get any cuter? I love her face!

12. Oh my, I just melt at the sight of those eyes. She is absolutely beautiful!

• Wendy on May 9, 2009 at 13:07

Teddy: Sort of like in Little Red Riding Hood 🙂

El Fay: *laughs* I am beginning to think that is what her name should have been!

Vasilly and Jenn: Thanks so much 🙂

Whispering Gums: I agree!!

Jeane: Thanks – I am wondering when she’ll grow into them.

Laura: Except when she is biting me *laughs*

Suzi: Thanks 🙂

Kathy: If you’re ever in Northern California, you are more than welcome to come by for some Raven love 🙂

• Wendy on May 9, 2009 at 13:12

Molly: They absolutely grow up fast – and I agree about her eyes. She is very expressive with her eyes.

Sheri: I bookmarked that contest! I need to get over there and enter…

Amy: You are so sweet – thanks!

Amanda: Everyone seems to love those ears!

Kailana and Anna: Thanks!

Gavin: Thanks for the tip on Woodsong (no I haven’t read it, and yes, it sounds like I’d love it). I’ll look forward to hearing what you thought of Winterdance!

Rebecca: Thanks for asking about Caribou – I still miss her every single day. She was so very special that I think I will forever miss her (although having Raven has been good for us and reminds me that we have lots of room in our hearts to love another dog). There are days I still cry over Caribou being gone…and then I go and look at her photos and am so glad I took so many.

Staci: She is a cutie – I agree 🙂

Darlene: Thank you so much!