Mailbox Monday – June 8, 2009

mailboxMonday1

It’s Monday and time to share my mailbox with you!

bookofunholymischief The Book of Unholy Mischief by Elle Newmark arrived direct from the author via Pump Up Your Book Promotion. The novel was published through Atria Books in December 2008. The story is set in 1498 and revolves around a street urchin named Luciano who witnesses a murder. The book jacket reads: ‘Luciano embarks on a perilous journey to uncover the truth. What he discovers will swing open the shutters of his mind, inflame his deepest desires, and leave an indelible mark on his soul.This book is gorgeous – the cover art is stunning (and you know what a sucker I am for beautiful cover art!). Watch the book trailer. To learn more about the book and Elle Newmark, visit the author’s website. I will be touring this book August 18th so come back then to read my review.

Did anything wonderful arrive in YOUR mailbox this week? Why not drop by The Printed Page today and leave a link to your post and check out other readers’ mailboxes too!

• Kathy on June 8, 2009 at 06:20

I’m doing The Book of Unholy Mischief tour too.

1. Looks great! Will check it out!

Mondays: Start of another week

• Mary on June 8, 2009 at 08:02

I’ve seen this on a few lists today. Enjoy!

• Diane on June 8, 2009 at 09:51

I could not get into this book unfortunately?? Maybe it was me or just bad timing–not sure.

• luanne on June 8, 2009 at 12:27

I’ll be touring this one too!

• Karen on June 8, 2009 at 12:32

We have a different cover on our copy of this book in Australia – I like your cover a lot more. I agree with Diane unfortunately – I just could not get into this one at all and ended up not finishing it.

2. I received this one too for the tour. I think it has one of the most beautiful covers I’ve seen. I can’t wait to start reading it.

• Teddy on June 8, 2009 at 20:35

Elle Newmark asked me if I wanted to review it also. I had to decline due to the volume of arcs I have. Enjoy!

• Wendy on June 13, 2009 at 19:27

Kathy and Luanne: I’ll look forward to reading your thoughts on Unholy Mischief!

Gautami: It looks good to me too!

Thanks, Mary!

Diane and Karen: Sorry you didn’t like this one…I hope I feel differently!

Darlene: That cover got my attention right away!

Teddy: I know what you mean about having too much on your plate…unfortunately that does not seem to be stopping me *laughs*