Hosted by J. Kaye, this challenge was all about reading sub-genres of suspense-thrillers. The challenge was a two year challenge, which I started in March 2008. To see the books I read and get links to the reviews, visit this post.
I thoroughly enjoyed this challenge. I have a lot of books on my TBR stacks in this genre, and this was a perfect excuse to read them.
My favorite books for the challenge were:
- The Tenderness of Wolves, by Stef Penney (an historical thriller)
- Down River, by John Hart (a psychological thriller)
- Breathing Out the Ghost, by Kirk Curnutt (a noir thriller)
- Christine Falls, by Benjamin Black (a literary thriller)
- The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher, by Kate Summerscale (a true crime thriller)
Thank you, J. Kaye for hosting this fun challenge!