Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize.
5:10 PM – Friday Night (PST)
I have been working all day – so I am late to the party…but I still have plenty of time to join in the festivities. I have come up with a list of “to do” items which are on THIS POST. I’ll update as I complete an item or a group of items which are related. At that time, I’ll make a note of my hours spent blogging, how many comments I’ve left on other participants’ blogs and if I complete any mini challenges (see below!!).
How many times you choose to update is up to you, but you should keep track of the hours spent on the challenge as well as the tasks that you have completed. You do not need to write a new post for each mini-post completed, but do include and link back to the challenge host on your final summary post.
There are mini-challenges:
You don’t have to do them all, but for each one that you do complete with a comment on their post, your name will be entered for a giveaway.
- Rebecca at The Book Lady’s Blog – Getting out from underneath the feed reader.
- Beth from Beth Fish Reads – On lists and opinions.
- Jill at Fizzy Thoughts – Just when you thought the feed reader was halfway managed.
- Emily from Emily’s Reading Room – Are you talking about me?
- Deborah from Books, Movies, and Chinese Food – You have a blog? So tell me about it.
- Lynn from Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile – Get listed.
- Jen from Devourer of Books – Wow. I wrote that when? Let’s update.
- Amy from My Friend Amy – I need a friend.
- Trish from Hey Lady! Watcha Readin’? – On favicons and gravatars. Huh?
- Michelle from GalleySmith – Anchor text. You mean there’s a way this *should* be done?
- Andrea from Book Blather – Authorities? What authorities?
- Ruth from Bookish Ruth – You’re going to analyze what?
Go to MawBooks on this page to see a list of prizes.
So with no further ado, I am off to being this challenge!!!!!