Contest Open: July 3 – July 10, 2009
I just finished reading a GREAT book. Miriam Gershow’s debut novel The Local News is a nuanced coming of age story which examines the impact of the disappearance of a sibling on the life of a teenage girl. My review of the book (and a guest post by the author) will be posted as part of a TLC tour on July 9th. Until then, you can read other blogger reviews linked from TLC’s website.
I am giving away an Advance Reader’s Edition of this terrific book here on my blog. Here is how you could win it:
- Leave a comment on this post any time before noon (PST) on July 10th, 2009 telling me why you want to the read the book.
- This is an INTERNATIONAL giveaway – all are welcome to enter.
- Please only one entry per person.
- You must complete the comment form and include your email address so I can contact you if you win (your email address will NOT appear publicly, but I will be able to see it through my blog dashboard).
- I use Random.org to choose winners to book giveaways. I will announce the winner sometime on July 1oth here on my blog and then contact the winner personally by email.