Raven The Red-Nosed Reindog…

…Wishes you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Rudolph32009-12-21

1. Thanks for the much needed smile this morning. Merry Christmas, Wendy. xo

• Kathy on December 25, 2009 at 09:30

Aww, Raven is so cute and tolerant! Merry Christmas!

• Vasilly on December 25, 2009 at 09:41

What a cutie! Merry Christmas, Wendy!

2. Merry Christmas!

3. She’s such a beautiful girl, Wendy. I hope you have a great Christmas.

• Molly on December 25, 2009 at 10:06

How did you get her to leave those antlers alone?!

So very cute!!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas

4. What a sweetheart!!! Thanks for sharing the wonderful picture!

• J.G. on December 25, 2009 at 11:41

Looks like she’s been good this year! What a cutie. Have a lovely Christmas!

• Susan on December 25, 2009 at 12:06

That is too cute! Merry Christmas!

• Laura on December 25, 2009 at 12:11

Merry Christmas to you, too, Wendy!!

• Gavin on December 25, 2009 at 12:41

Happy Christmas to all. Raven is lovely and I bet she got lots of presents!

• Lisa on December 25, 2009 at 13:37

How nice of Raven to tolerate the antlers long enough for a picture! Merry Christmas!

• Alyce on December 25, 2009 at 14:56

I love the photo! Merry Christmas!

5. She is a good girl to sit so nice and let you snap a shot.

My beagle would be chewing it up quicker than I could say cheese 🙂

• J. Kaye on December 25, 2009 at 15:23

So sweet! Merry Christmas!! 🙂

6. Great picture – we just put bows on our dog :-). Merry Christmas!

7. Merry Christmas Wendy! I hope this day has brought you some comfort and joy.

• Cathy on December 26, 2009 at 03:01

Merry Christmas, Wendy!

8. Hope you had a great Christmas and are enjoying a relaxing Boxing Day!

9. Raven seems quite pleased to be wearing the antlers! Amazing!

Merry Christmas!

• Anna on December 26, 2009 at 11:01

What an adorable picture! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

• Sheri on December 26, 2009 at 11:32

Oh… Raven….! She looks so funny!

Happy Holidays, Wendy!

• Teddy on December 26, 2009 at 18:23

He is so cute. He even looks happy. Most dogs look unhappy to me when they wear costumes. I wish I could take him home with me 🙂

• kailana on December 27, 2009 at 10:54

Great picture! Merry Christmas!

• Jenners on December 27, 2009 at 18:13

I love it!!! Raven must be a very good dog … no dog I’ve ever met would tolerate those antlers for more than 2.5 seconds! Hope you have a peaceful and relaxing holiday.

• Wendy on December 28, 2009 at 09:39

Wow – what a lot of comments! Thanks to everyone who stopped by and wished us a Merry Christmas…I hope you all had a terrific Christmas as well 🙂

For all of you who expressed surprise at Raven’s willingness to wear the antlers: Raven has a great sense of humor…she didn’t mind the antlers at all…I think she actually enjoyed us laughing at her! I have to mention that Caribou would NEVER have worn them (she was far too dignified) and Argus would have just wanted to play with them…so Raven has distinguished herself in that she has the patience to be dressed up for photos…watch for more in the future *smiles*

10. SOOOOO cute! She’s even smiling! Thanks for sharing!

11. Late getting caught up since Christmas. This just makes me smile.

12. adorable. Charlee would have ripped those reindeer antlers off before I even snapped the photo.

• Wendy on January 2, 2010 at 14:33

Michelle: You’re welcome!

Suzi: Makes me smile too…glad it did the same for you!

Serena: LOL! Raven thought it was funny to make us laugh, I think!