May 1 – September 30, 2010
In case you were wondering…YES, Trish’s Reading Nook is once again hosting the Non-Fiction Five Challenge in 2010.
The Rules (unchanged from previous years):
- Read 5 non-fiction books during the months of May – September, 2010 (Trish would like you to link your reviews on Mister Linky each month; Mister Linky can be found at the beginning of each month on her blog)
- Read at least one non-fiction book that is different from your other choices (i.e.: 4 memoirs and 1 self-help)
- All choices do not need to be posted and may change at any time
I have been really, really good about not joining too many challenges this year. But, this is one I NEED to join. I have so many nonfiction books in my TBR stack…it’s time I knock a few of them off. I am not making a list ahead of time, but will simply add them below as I read them.
- Everything is Broken by Emma Larkin (COMPLETED June 4, 2010; rated 5/5; read my review)
- There is No Me Without You by Melissa Faye Greene (COMPLETED June 9, 2010; rated 4/5; read my review)
- The Blue Sweater by Jacqueline Novogratz (COMPLETED July 17, 2010; rated 5/5; read my review)
- Thumbing Through Thoreau by Kenny Luck (COMPLETED August 6, 2010; rated 5/5; read my review)
- Drawn to the Land by Elizabeth and Barton Cockey (COMPLETED August 13, 2010; rated 4/5; read my review)
- Wild Comfort: The Solace of Nature by Kathleen Dean Moore (COMPLETED August 13, 2010; rated 5/5; read my review)