Not Just Reading…

*Click on any photo to enjoy a larger view.

…Also planting, relaxing, enjoying the sunshine:

Of course, Raven is here to help…

1. I love the one with the dog prints!!!

• Staci on June 18, 2010 at 17:10

This is the way to enjoy your day!!

• Jeane on June 18, 2010 at 17:27

Raven is so big now! Still with those gorgeous huge ears. I love geraniums, they’re so pretty.

2. Raven looks like she’s a great help! LOL She’s so beautiful.

3. Wendy, those pics of Raven are so lovely (including the paw prints one)! I’m impressed with how big she’s gotten too. That swing looks like a lovely place to sit and read!

• Molly on June 18, 2010 at 18:05

All these pictures put a smile on my face! Enjoy these summer months 🙂

4. I adore that photo with the paw prints!! Raven has grown up to be a gorgeous girl.

• Wendy on June 19, 2010 at 08:41

Rhapsody: LOL – I do too. She was having so much fun playing in the water and then running all over the porch 🙂

Staci: I agree!

Jeane: Thank you 🙂 I love geraniums too – they are very easy to grow (and don’t mind the hot temperatures we get here).

Kathy: LOL – oh yes, Raven thinks she is helping! She especially likes when I turn the hose on 🙂

Avis: Raven no longer looks like a puppy, that’s for sure! She is over 60 pounds now, but still full of beans! LOL. The porch is a great place to sit and read…although I like the rocker even more 🙂

Molly: Glad to make you smile! Thanks for the well wishes – hope your summer is set to be awesome too 🙂

Suzi: Thank you! I really like the pawprint photo too – says a lot with very little 🙂

5. Love the dog print photo. Might have to try that with our new puppy and our older dog too if we can get them both to run around with wet paws at the same time!

• Wendy on June 20, 2010 at 08:02

Kristen: Oh, I’d love to see big dog prints with puppy prints. I hope you’ll do it and post them 🙂

• Teddy on June 25, 2010 at 21:46

Wow, Raven sure has grown. However, he hasn’t quite grown into his ears yet. LOL! He’s sooooooooo cute!

• Wendy on June 28, 2010 at 06:46

Teddy: LOL – I don’t think she will EVER grow into those ears (at least I hope now because then she’d probably be twice as big!)