Heather at Book-Savvy and Casey at The Bookish Type are hosting a read-a-thon to help us get the last of our 2010 books read…and I need all the incentive I can get. Even though I am working on the 29th and 30th, I still hope to squirrel away some time to read. Here is what the event is all about:
The Readathon will run from December 29 – 31 and participants will be reading as many books as they can during that time! Sign ups are HERE.
Casey and Heather will be giving away tons of swag and books during the Readathon (and a lot of it will be signed!) Several authors have been kind enough to donate items. There will also be fun daily Mini-Challenges, hosted by the following fabulous bloggers:
Here is what is in my TBR pile for the last three days of December (I hope to read at least TWO of these in addition to completing my current read):
- The Truth-Teller’s Lie by Sophie Hannah (almost done with this one)
- Stone in a Landslide by Maria Barbal
- The Polski Affair by Leon H. Gildin
- The Doctor and the Diva by Adrienne McDonnell
- The Things That Need Doing by Sean Manning
- The Last Child by John Hart
- The Year of the Hare by Arto Paasilinna
- A Thousand Rooms of Dream and Fear by Atiq Rahimi
Wish me luck!!!