I’ve rolled out of bed, fed the animals, and have my cup of coffee…so I’m ready (finally) to start Natasha’s annual Bloggiesta!
I posted an initial post about the things I want to accomplish during the event. In reality, I will be happy to do even half of them…but today I hope to get the following done:
- Write my TLC Book Tour review for The Weird Sisters (due January 24th)
- Post my crazy hoarding photos of books and do a little write up on that.
- Update the blogger links in my sidebars (I am actually considering deleting these and doing something different)
- Update my All Things Creative page to include all 2010 completed projects and start a page for 2011.
- Go through all review books/ARCs queries and respond to them; make files for review books/ARCs I’ve accepted and organize them by date need to be read (this is in my email account); update my spreadsheet on TBR books.
- Respond to all comments on my blog (I am SO far behind!!)
- Add new challenges and update tags on A Novel Challenge blog.
- Complete draft of Mailbox Monday for 1/24/2011.
I’ll be coming back to this post throughout the day and crossing things off my list as I go.
If you are reading this and want to join in the Bloggiesta fun, it is not too late. Drop by Natasha’s starting line post to get information (including links to mini-challenges) and sign up using Mr. Linky.