Today marks the first day of the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop sponsored by Leeswamme’s Blog. For the next few days (through June 29th) readers can hop around the blog-o-sphere and enter giveaways for book related items.
I am trying really hard these days to give away books which I either have doubles of, or those which I will probably not read.
Today I am offering FIVE lucky people the chance to win books…and the rules are pretty simple:
- US postal addresses only please – I wish I could offer an international give…but because I am giving away five books, I cannot afford the postage to do so.
- Check out the books below, then fill out the giveaway form, indicating your top three choices. If you win, I will do my best to make sure you get one of your top three.
- Make sure to fill out ALL parts of the form which are starred (*) or your entry will not count.
- ONE entry per person.
- The contest is open through June 29th at 5:00 pm PST at which time I will randomly select five winners using Random.org.
- I’ll announce the winners no later than July 1st and will also send them an email.
Here are the books (follow links to learn more about each book):
Collection of THREE brand new books edited by Simon Van Booy (nonfiction)
Across the Endless River by Thad Carhart (brand new, trade paperback, historical fiction)
Beatrice and Virgil by Yann Martel (unread Advance Readers Edition, literary fiction)
A Woman in Jerusalem by A. B. Yehoshua (brand new, hardcover, literary fiction)
The Convert by Deborah Baker (like new, excellent condition, hardcover, nonfiction)
The Last Time I Saw Paris by Lynn Sheene (brand new, trade paperback, historical fiction)
Conversation in the Cathedral by Mario Vargas Llosa (like new, excellent condition, trade paperback, literary fiction in translation)
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED – THANK YOU ALL FOR ENTERING!