Friendship Quilt Featured On Modern Day Quilts

Remember this quilt and the story that goes with it?

Well, I am really excited and honored to tell you that it has been featured today on Modern Day Quilts which was recently named by Quilter’s Home as one of the 55 Best Quilting Blogs. The site’s motto is:

One modern quilt a day. Searching the best modern quilts on the web for the most awesome one today.

I hope you’ll stop by and visit Heather and check out all the other wonderful quilts she has featured on her blog!

• paula on July 5, 2011 at 05:27

Congratulations Wendy! A well deserved honor – this quilt is so beautiful!

• Molly on July 5, 2011 at 06:10

Quilting blogs?! I guess I know what I will be reading this week 🙂

Congratulations on such an honor, Wendy. I love all your quilts.

1. Wow, what a great thing to celebrate! Fun stuff and congrats!

2. Yay! So glad to see your quilt made the cut!

3. How cool, Wendy! Congrats! Off to check out that blog.

• Staci on July 5, 2011 at 19:02

Congratulations!! Your quilt is gorgeous and worthy of the praise!

• Brenda on July 5, 2011 at 19:40

Congratulations! I love it! What is this particular star block called. I would love to make somthing like this. Keep up the quilting!

• Wendy on July 6, 2011 at 07:09

Thanks, Paula <3

Molly: OMG - once you start browsing the quilting blogs, you will be seriously addicted LOL! Thank you!

Pam: Thanks!!

Heather: Me too 🙂 Thank you!

Les: It is a fun blog! Thanks!

Staci: Aw, thank you so much!

Brenda: I found this star block in 5500 Quilt Block Designs by Maggie Malone - for the life of me, I can't find it again this morning to give you the name of the block!! BUT, it uses 1/4 square and 1/2 square triangles to make the points.

• Alyce on July 6, 2011 at 09:59

Congratulations! That is fantastic!

• Wendy on July 7, 2011 at 05:46

Alyce: Thank you!

4. Congratulations! What an honor! I am not surprised though. The quilt is stunning!

• Wendy on July 10, 2011 at 19:45