What shall I read? This is the question that has been circling my brain for the last few days because 2011 is winding down and I want to squeeze in some great books before the year peters out. I will finish reading Diana Athill’s short story collection and We the Animals by Justin Torres today.
Here are the books which I will be considering in the last 11 days of December:
- River of Smoke by Amitav Ghosh
- The Artist of Disappearance by Anita Desai
- Hand Me Down World by Lloyd Jones
- White Truffles in Winter by N.. Kelby
- Child Wonder by Roy Jacobsen
- A Long-Forgotten Truth by Rachel Ballard
- The Tin Ticket by Deborah J. Swiss
- Elizabeth and Hazel by David Margolick
What would YOU choose?