Happy Birthday, Raven!

Three years ago today, Raven entered the world…and 8 weeks later she came to live with us. It doesn’t seem possible, but there it is! How did this little girl…

….get so big?!?

Happy Birthday, Raven!!

• Becca on January 21, 2012 at 12:40

She is beautiful! They grow up too fast, though 🙂

• Laura on January 21, 2012 at 13:28

Oh my goodness, that baby picture is so adorable! Happy birthday sweet Raven!

• Amanda on January 21, 2012 at 13:48

Aw, happy birthday to her!

• Kailana on January 21, 2012 at 14:41

I can’t believe it has been 3 years! Wow, time flies!! Happy Birthday Raven!

1. What a sweet pup. My Daisy turned 4 recently, and I have no idea where the time went or how she got so tall. 🙂

2. Happy Birthday Sweet Raven! May you have many more!!!

3. aw, Happy Birthday Raven!

4. What a cutie! Does she get extra treats for her birthday?

• Sandra on January 21, 2012 at 16:31

She’s a beauty, and so intelligent looking. Has it really been three years since Caribou? Seems like yesterday in some ways. Enjoy your Raven.

5. What a beauty she’s become!

• Molly on January 21, 2012 at 18:55

Ah….a special happy birthday to Raven from Kansas!

• Megan on January 21, 2012 at 20:19

Aw, they do grow up too fast, don’t they? Happy Birthday, Raven!

6. What is scary is the fact I remember you getting her! Time flies. Happy birthday Raven!

• zibilee on January 22, 2012 at 04:02

Happy Birthday, Raven! She was such an adorable puppy, and is now such a great looking big-girl too!

7. She is such a beauty! I can’t believe it’s been three years already. I wish we knew when Annie was born. We’re guessing she’s around 8.

• JoAnn on January 22, 2012 at 07:00

Aww, Happy Birthday to Raven!

• gavin on January 22, 2012 at 15:47

Has it been three years? I remember her baby pictures! Happy Birthday, Raven.

• Trish on January 23, 2012 at 11:05

I literally gasped at the first picture of Raven. What a sweet and gorgeous pup! Happy birthday!

• Wendy on January 25, 2012 at 09:52

Thank you to all who stopped by and wished Raven a happy birthday! She had a great day – played outside, had steak for dinner and was pretty much loved on all day. It is definitely hard to believe three years have passed!!!